Seth Brings Jon Snow to a Dinner Party - Late Night with Seth Meyers

Seth Meyers invites his new crossfit buddy for a dinner party. Needless to say, it's really difficult for Jon Snow to make small talk, after all he has been through over the last 4 Seasons.

Jon Snow is a much better warrior than he is a dinner guest. Still, it makes for a very interesting and entertaining night. "Winter is coming" 

Click on video to check out, Jon Snows night out.


Share on Google Plus

About Sagren moodley

This is my personal space where I geek out on all the stuff that I Love, from technology and entertainment, sports and politics to food and photography. I'm also a bodybuilding, parkour, martial artist..............wannabe. Click on my Mr. Burns face if you want to get in contact with me about writing/photography/Personal training.